Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week 9

 Just one week before the wiki ends. I feel sad and I feel happy . Sad bacause I have to say good-bye to the everyday expectations what to read  and do-will it be difficult or easy?, what to post at Nicenet and curiosity what my friends post there. Happy as there is hope that I'll have some free time to relax(which I doubt, one thing finishes and immediately something else starts, we never rest).
  Max Koller and Tom Glass, editors of the Forum journal made their contribution to wiki, I feel as if it was a face to face meeting. Since then I have felt  to be Forum more active reader.
 I felt  load came off my shoulders after I posted my class project. I can't say it is perfect but I think it's all right.
This week's reading was Learning Styles, a familiar topic but enriched with technology tools. I like reading biographies and found Howard Gardner's biography very active and rich. Wow, this is life , to do so much, write so many books. I like what he says:''My colleagues and I are studying how the ethical compass of young people is affected by the new digital media". We teachers have to do a lot to achieve half of what is desirable.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, me too. I feel uncomfortable thinking that 10 weeks alreay nearly ends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marine, I feel the same sadness and happiness now. I think we have been extremely busy, working and at the same time doing the course. It was definitely worth the energy we invested in the course.
    I hope writing your final project went well. I hope your technology classes will be taken positively and have the desirable outcome.
    Have a more relaxing time, if nothing comes up for some time.

    ReplyDelete