Saturday, February 26, 2011

Week 8

It was a busy week. First of all, we had to upload project drafts and there is always a lot ti think what to write, how to write. when I write a project. I don't like writing projects, I don't talk a lot and this reflects on my writing, I always try to make it short and get rid of it, but even this doesn't give me a satisfaction.

ANVILL made me think a lot. I like the tool, it makes so many things  easier, meaningful and useful. Unfortunately, I doubt that we are far from using it so far due to many reasons.

Creating my Nicenet class was real satisfaction to me, if I could wish something to learn it would be that, though, I need some small tips to use it well and I hope to get it.
 My third grade learners(the first year of English) will enjoy printable dice with images and text. At this age they are so active in making such things on their own. Now, when I know where to refer for such things, classroom activities will change at least a little .I could make such things myself before, now they gen be got almost ready and in such number!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marine,
    I think your project is really brave, and it is not a problem that you had to change your plans. If you include everything, it will give you a feeling of satisfaction.

    Where are you going to use nicenet? At school or at university? What for? Good luck with it! Perhaps I'll change my site to nicenet for my trainees :)
    Relax a bit if you can, after this busy week and thank you again for your cooperation.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete