Monday, January 10, 2011

 10.01.2010


  Finally I have managed to make a blog. It took me days. I was struggling with myself whether to leave the course or not. If not Robert's patience and encouragement, I would have done it . I'm not bad at understanding but without someone's help I find it a bit difficult to gain computer skills. I overcame the first barrier and feel happy that now I have learned at least one thing and can share with others whoever needs it. I so much want to be able to use technology in my classes. We have computers at school, but I am afraid we are not using them properly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marine!

    Great job getting your first blog up. I am very happy for you. I think you will benefit greatly from trying out some new tools this term! I know it is sometimes frustrating to encounter tech problems, but try to look at it as "growing pains."

    Robert

    ReplyDelete