Sunday, January 16, 2011

My week 2

   I confess Week 2 seemed quite scary to me .The tasks , readings web search, ABCD objectives. I could not make head or tale of it because I need time to process in my mind when I am doing something new. Then I started reading and clicking on the links and step by step realized. I got to know what  search engine is, that there are many programs to search not only Google and British Council searches, like Noodle Tools page-Sweet Search for anyone to enrich their knowledge in culture, science, history; uoregon.edu search with small tips how to search; psu.edu for ABCD objectives. Lesson objectives is not a new thing for us, but it is formulated so nicely and explained that you cannot forget it.
   My coparticipants are more skilled in searching and offered other tools , I wrote down them and will be using when I need it.
   I hope I will see Week 3 with different  feeling as I understand now what the work is like,  there may be things I do not know, though,  I have never taken any computer lessons, I studied on my own or just asked someone else.

2 comments:

  1. hi
    Marine i can understand your situation as i am doing the same,learning on my own and following the instructions. I remember to let you know how to change all those things that Robert suggested once i learn them. Yeah week 2 was a bit tough as we had to do the reading and implement our knowledge in our task by framing the ABCD style objectives.Hope our journey will bring us to nice end and on the way we will explore many new things that will stay with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marine,

    Do not feel scared. You are not alone. I am a Webaddict, but I can tell you I am so tied to the same things over and over, that I have been so reluctant to trying something different. The ABCD method, like you said, will be a huge asset to make our job easier and more productive. I already saved it in my hard drive.

    ReplyDelete