Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 5

Week 5 was pleasantly different from previous weeks. Perhaps I got used to what we are doing. PBL by Susan Gaer and WebQuest was like spices to what I have done before. It inspired me with new ideas, directions, benefits.Truly, project work develops critical thinking, independent working skills, tolerance.
 I was so happy to make my rubric that I did not pay attention how irrelevant it was for my students. Thanks to Robert I will improve it. But I don't worry-now I know it is not a problem.
 I wish I could manage technical designing as well as others can.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marine ,

    I like your spirit! With this spirit I'm sure you can manage the technical stuff. Actually none of of these things are difficult. You simply have to but your fingers on the key board and start work. Everything will be done in time. Just try it out.

    Cheers!

    Shuhudha

    ReplyDelete